If you are struggling with your own sense of Canadian identity, consider these questions:
1. What do I value about my way of life that I would fight to preserve?
2. What aspect of being a Canadian makes me most proud?
3. What makes me feel connected to my community and my country?
4. Why do I think people choose Canada as a place to move to?
5. What vision do I have for Canada in the future?
6. What would I miss about Canada if I had to live elsewhere?
Answering the on-line survey might also help you come up with your idea of an inclusive Canadian National Identity.
Then maybe Canada you can tell me who you think you are!